Pet Boarding & Suites
Overnight Pet Boarding & Luxury Pet Suites
Our spacious luxury boarding suites give your pet a room of their own in their home away from home. Combined with multiple outdoor leash walks and ample indoor play space for activities, even sensitive pets can enjoy their vacation at Swanky Paws!
Siblings can share a room if they’d like. We suggest bringing your pet’s food to avoid upset tummies. Pets are welcome to bring beds and toys from home that may make them feel more comfortable, or we are happy to provide everything.
Reservations are recommended for luxury boarding as space is limited.
Kennel boarding is still available. Kennels are appropriately sized for each pet.
As always, VIP and Preferred Program clients get a discount on boarding and daycare. Call for details!
Boarding prices for dogs include several hours of cage-free playtime per day, as well as multiple outdoor leash walks, early-morning sunrise breakfast, and late night turn-down service.
TLC packages, including one-on-one attention for your pet and extra walks to make them feel more loved while you are away are available starting at only $8.95 per day.
Cat Boarding is available in our luxury Cat Spa, a cats-only space where kitties can relax in high-ride suites or explore during supervised play time.
We recommend bringing your pet’s own food to help avoid possible stomach upset.
Overnight boarding is available on a first come, first served basis and holiday boarding does fill up quickly.
All dogs who have never boarded with us MUST complete a Meet and Greet Visit prior to boarding at Swanky Paws. Please call or book your Meet and Greet online at least 24 hours prior to your stay dates.
- All dogs must be socialized and able to participate in group play at a moderate level of activity.
- All Pet Guests must be at least 4 months of age to participate in Daycare, Boarding or Day Stay.
- At 6 months of age, all puppies must be spayed or neutered to continue participating in Daycare, otherwise they will be placed in our Day Stay program.
- Day Stay is available for larger dogs and dogs that do better in small groups or alone.
- Intact males, females in heat, as well as dogs that do not do well in a pack environment can participate in our Day Stay Program.
- Day Stay guests receive 2 potty walks and two 1 on 1 play-times throughout the day. This includes a total of four 1 on 1 experiences with our trained staff.
- Due to personalized care, Day Stay incurs fees in addition to daycare and boarding.
Swanky Paws Pet Spa’s New Luxury Boarding:
Let your pet have a vacation, too!
Our fabulous luxury suites are private bedrooms with a shared lounge for limited group play, cuddle sessions, and relaxing alone time. Daily housekeeping and exercise time are included.
For small dogs we have high rise condo Penthouse suites, and for older pets that have trouble getting up and down, we have luxury cottages with “master on the main.” Large breed dogs can relax in their own bedroom with luxury finishes.
Pets who prefer to spend their vacation with a sibling can have shared space with their suite mate.
Our luxury suites also include aromatherapy and calming music.
While we recommend your pet bring their own food to avoid stomach upset, room service is available for a small surcharge.
All pets must check in after 3 PM and check out before 12 PM Monday-Saturday, unless prior arrangements have been made. Peak/ Holiday rates and late check-in or check-out fees may apply.
For Dogs that are anxious, need special handling or attention, our Board and Train or Day Training add-ons may be appropriate. We will let you know after your meet-and-greet visit if any of these options are appropriate for your pet.